Health Information Support
Electronic Health Record Services
Kings View offers a seamless addition to your hardware, software and network services. For over 45 years, we have been using information technology to help improve consumer tracking and fiscal accounting in behavioral health. With Cerner Community Behavioral Health Software as Kings View’s platform, we provide an integrated consumer data, billing and clinical application solution for our customers. You will enjoy peace of mind knowing a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals support your operations, allowing you to serve your clients without distraction.
Moving to an Electronic Health Record (EHR) means access to all data at all times. Kings View offers 24/7 Help Desk support to address software and connectivity issues as they occur ensuring access to critical information when you need it. By using Cerner Community Behavioral Health Software, implemented and supported by Kings View, your company will be HIPAA compliant with up-to-date software that is dependable and user friendly.
User meetings via face-to-face and webinars to address billing, client data and clinical issues are available to customers.
- Non-intrusive connectivity to agency network
- Backup support to assist agency with billing processes in the event of staff turnover, minimizing loss of timely billing to County, State or Third Party Payers
- User documentation customized for your local agency
- Customized reports and clinical forms which reflect the business processes of your agency
- Ongoing training and education on new functionality or for new staff
- ASP – Application Service Provider
- Monthly billing submission and support including Medi-Cal, Medicare, Insurance and Private Pay
- Electronic Health Record management and compliance
- Onsite and remote training in behavioral health business and clinical software applications
- Specialized reporting as required by County, State and Federal Agencies
- Development of customized clinical assessment forms
For More Information Call: 1.855.776.5848