Behavioral Health Telehealth is a well established method of delivering psychiatric services to clients in remote areas via video conferencing.
Kings View’s Telepsychiatry goal is to provide an audio-video connection of such high quality that the methodology becomes insignificant so that the focus can be on quality psychiatric care.
- Qualified psychiatrists
- Subspecialty expertise including group homes, dual diagnosis, geriatric, multilingual psychiatrists, cultural diversity
- Excellent Case Management
- Quality Management and Medication Monitoring
- Training and Consultation for MDs, LCSWs, Nurses, LMFTs and Psychologists
- Approaching two decades of experience in telepsychiatry
- Child and Adolescent
- Addiction Medicine
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Developmental Delayed
- Jail and Juvenile Hall (Forensic)
- Multi-Lingual and Culturally Competent
- Access to specialized care not locally available
- Pay only for the time your community needs
- Enjoy flexible scheduling
- Reduce office, administrative and storage costs
- Psychiatric consultation available
- HIPAA and Medi-Cal compliant
Reduce patient no-show rate by 47% and reduce patient cancellation rate by 27% compared to face-to-face therapy*
*Source: Study from the Department of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco in collaboration with Kings View TelePsychiatry and published by the Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare in 2009
Contact Kings View
If you need assistance with any of our services, feel free to contact us. We have you covered.