Kings View is committed to protecting the privacy of the individuals utilizing Kings View’s Website; however, personal information submitted to Kings View’s Website may be subject to disclosure pursuant to various California laws, including, but not limited to, the California Civil Discovery Act of 1986 and the California Public Records Act. Kings View may share such information with other agencies if: (1) the information relates to that agency; (2) to protect the interests of others; (3) to protect and defend the rights or property of Kings View ; or (4) as otherwise provided by law.
Kings View’s Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Kings View is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Kings View’s Website.
Kings View does not use its Website to:
- Collect personal information for commercial marketing. Kings View will not send you unsolicited email regarding any commercial offers or advertisements at any time.
- Create individual profiles with the information provided by users of this site, nor does it give such personal information to third parties or private organizations. Kings View does not track personal information about individuals and their visits.
Kings View does use its Website to:
- Collect personal information for the purpose of responding to a user’s request or input, or to complete an online transaction. If a user chooses to provide Kings View with personal information, such as sending an e-mail to a Kings View employee or by filling out and submitting an online form located on Kings View’s Website , Kings View may use that information to respond to the user’s message and to assist in obtaining information the user may have requested. Kings View treats e-mails submitted by a user the same way it treats letters to Kings View. Kings View will not share e-mail addresses submitted by a user through Kings View’s website.
- Provide electronic commerce capabilities, should a user provide any personal information and/or payment information while using Kings View’s Website. Such information may be collected, processed and disclosed to complete an online transaction and for record-keeping for such activities as billing, permits, licenses and other business-related purposes.
- Collect usage statistics for site management, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance issues. The information does not identify you personally. The following information about your visit is collected:
- The Internet domain and/or IP address from which you access Kings View’s Website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access Kings View’s Website;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages visited;
- If you link to Kings View’s Website from another website, the address of that Website.
Kings View’s Website utilizes encryption technology. However, the user should not assume that information submitted to Kings View’s Web server would be treated as confidential (See above Privacy Statement). If a user submits information to Kings View’s server through a web page containing visible indicators of active encryption technology, Kings View will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of such information.
Attention: Privacy Officer
7170 N. Financial Drive, Suite 110
Fresno, CA 93720
Phone (559) 240-8539
Under law, you have the rights to:
- Receive written notice of how your information is used and disclosed
- Access (copy and inspect) your medical records (English | Spanish);
- Request an amendment to your medical records (English | Spanish);
- Obtain an accounting of disclosures of your medical records with limited exceptions (English | Spanish);
- Request certain information be restricted from uses or disclosures otherwise permitted (English | Spanish);
- Request confidential communications by an alternate method (English | Spanish);
- File a privacy complaint without fear of retaliation (English | Spanish); and
- Receive notification if your privacy is breached.