Drug and Alcohol Services to Kings County
WELCOME... to Kings View Counseling Services. The services provided include drug and alcohol services for Kings County. Kings View has contracted with Kings County to provide drug & alcohol services to county residents.
As a consumer of drug & alcohol services at Kings View, you should expect to actively participate in your treatment process by learning about your addiction, and by asking questions whenever anything is unclear.
The counselors and administrative staff at Kings View want to make your experience with us as satisfactory as possible. If you have suggestions as to how we can do a better job, please use the suggestion box in the waiting room.
- Prop 36 Program: Mental Health & Alcohol/Drug services for consumers on court mandated diversion programs.
- Alcohol & Other Drug counseling for those who are not court mandated
- The Alcohol and Other Drug and Prop. 36 Services are comprehensive treatment programs designed to provide outpatient drug and alcohol services to residents with alcohol and drug problems.
- Our goal is to promote a recovery lifestyle characterized by total abstinence, the development of healthy life skills, and the development of a recovery community.
- All treatment services are offered by qualified and experienced staff members who hold state or national substance abuse treatment certifications. The program is cerified by the State of California, Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs.